On February 15, 2019 version 1.2.0 of onesait Cloud Platform (aka arkanoid) has been published.
Version 220.127.116.11 is the first stable version of 2019 and starts stable versions naming. Naming is based on 8-bit video games following an alphabetic criteria (more details about version policy here: Version Policy onesait Cloud Platform).
The list below shows this version main features:
To use the previously shown functionality, please follow this tutorial: (GIS) Creating a GIS viewer in the platform and embedding it in a dashboard or watch this video.
- Integrated SSO functionality: Identity Manager and Access Manager functionalities have been completed. They were previously offered in the platform via Realms with a SSO (Single-Sign-On) service. This allows other client applications to use this feature to authenticate their applications integratedly with the ControlPanel. It is thoroughly detailed in How to enable SSO with Identity Manager (OAuth2) in any client App?.
- New Web Monitoring with SSO: the platform offers different tools to monitorize its own modules. On monitoring web, a user with an Administrator or Operator role can check the modules' state.
- ControlPanel menu management: a user with Administrator role can now manage the different menu options shown to users. Thus, Administrator user can choose which roles can access to the different Control Panel options. More details here: (ES) Cómo configurar el menú del Control Panel.
- New features in the Dashboard engine: within this version, new features have been added to the Dashboard engine. We would like to highlight:
- Installed container, via Ansible: in order to make platform installation process even easier, a Docker container has been created. It includes Ansible and everything necessary to make an automatized and complete platform installation. To gain access to the installer, click here Platform Docker Registry:
- Platform's marketplace update: the platform's marketplace is the page where a user can publish his ontologies, APIs, dashboards ... to the rest of the platform users. In this version, Marketplace only offers FREE models. The next version will include other marketing models.